In fear of what’s to come in the future, this is the only certainty I have. I know my sins but I will forever have my own opinions. Nothing will change that. I will not accept suppression. I will not be submissive. I will always seek my rights. I will not choose ignorance. Parade me but I will find a way.
Modernity is characterized by individuality and freedom of choice. Failure results in the ignorance of development. Reassess.
Deliberately vague for a reason since I cannot be silenced but I must be censored.
Frustration level rising. Ready to leave.
Or at least, that’s how it’s been for me.
Seconds, minutes, hours, days - they take a part of me with them. Hopefully to you.
And is it unusual to want to be alone and yet want someone to care enough to make time to listen to you?
Accidentally grabbed rose pink coloring instead of red, pink velvet cupcakes I guess?? Hahaha. And ombré frosting appeared when switching from white to pink frosting. Loved the outcome 😍1 note · #pink velvet
1. Your favorite cardigan.
2. Chocolate chip cookies.
3. New journals.
4. Looking at childhood photos and seeing the love your family had for you.
5. Seeing how much growing up you’ve done.
6. Snow. And making snow angels. Oh and snowball fights. (Oh how I miss winter in Germany)
7. When that Hall & Oates song starts playing on the radio. That’s right, you know that song.
8. Having your niece run up to you to greet you with a hug.
9. Waiting for someone special to return and then finally seeing them for the first time in months.
10. Baby pandas on a slide http://youtu.be/sGF6bOi1NfA
11. Receiving personal mail or package.
12. Discovering amazingly new music on 8tracks.
13. Taking candid shots of people sharing a moment.
14. Always knowing you have people who have your backs.
15. Being alive.
(Inspired by an article on TC)R